Our journey began with a simple idea of making this world more functional.
BRG Transeurope is a transport company founded in 2011.
We are dedicated to provide the best services at the lowest possible cost. Our company is always committed to find proper solutions for a productive cooperation with our clients and partners.
In order to serve our customers in a speedy and efficient manner, we have developed a wide network spread all over Europe countries.
We handle every kind of cross businesses across Europe. Whether you have suppliers or customers around the globe, turn to us.
- knowledge of a foreign language at an intermediate/advanced level – written/read/conversational (English/French);
- knowledge of geography;
- knowledge of PC and MS Office operation;
- Communication skills in the relationship with the company’s customers and subcontractors;
- ability to work under stress, flexibility and independence;
- capacity for rapid accumulation of new knowledge;
- ability to work in a team;
- adequate behavior and a friendly voice;
- good negotiation skills;
- capable of meeting deadlines.
- Salary income;
- Monthly bonuses related to the company’s profit;
- Additional rest leave;
- Phone and laptop service;
- Personal development courses;
- Christmas party.
- monitoring the activity of the drivers and the positioning of the trucks;
- transmitting the details of the transport to the drivers and maintaining direct contact with them in order to fix any problems encountered on the route;
- contacting clients, offering, negotiating prices, customizing the offer of products and services for each potential beneficiary;
- maintaining permanent contracts with existing collaborators, identifying new opportunities;
- accessing transport exchanges and applications used by the company, negotiating the most advantageous transport solutions;
- optimizing routes and sending drivers the best routes;
- permanent collaboration with other team members to find the best solutions in order to optimize transport routes;
- keeping records of kilometers traveled, of all documents necessary for the transport process;
- prompt resolution of situations and the needs of subordinate drivers.